Keyword Analysis & Research: visitors pass camp lejeune

Keyword Analysis

Keyword Research: People who searched visitors pass camp lejeune also searched

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a visit to Camp Lejeune?

Please contact the visitor center or contractor vetting office if you have questions. The Camp Lejeune Visitor Center is located in Bldg. TT-13 adjacent the Wilson Boulevard Gate, just off N.C. Highway 24. ( see map) The visitor center processes all visitor applications except contractors and vendors.

Do you need a dbids card for Camp Lejeune?

All unescorted visitors are required to obtain a DBIDS card or temporary paper pass at the Camp Lejeune Visitor Center or the Contractor Vetting Office in order to gain authorized access to Camp Lejeune. Unescorted visitors must be sponsored or on official business.

What is the MCB Camp Lejeune sponsored Visitor Program?

The MCB Camp Lejeune Sponsored Visitor Program enables authorized DoD ID cardholders to submit a Sponsored Visitor Request form to the Provost Marshal Office (PMO). Unescorted sponsored guests are required to obtain a DBIDS credential from the visitor center.

Do dogs have to be registered at Camp Lejeune?

All cats, dogs and horses owned by installation residents will be registered with the DACO within five days of their arrival on the Installation. Dogs and cats must have current vaccinations, microchip and must be present during registration. Weapons Registration is located in Building 58 on Virginia Dare Drive, Camp Lejeune.

Search Results related to visitors pass camp lejeune on Search Engine